I have just purchased a Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 for use during time lapse filming. Here is an initial test.
As an experiment, I decided to create, edit and publish a time lapse video using just my iPhone 4S. Here are the results:
I used iMotion HD and iMovie. This would not be possible without the ability for applications to share content between them. I would encourage iOS developers to take this into consideration when building apps, rather trying to bolt in every possible piece of functionality into a given app.
Welcome. Here you'll find Adam Scott's blog and photos. Adam is an agile software developer by trade and a photographer by night.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- twitter: adam_d_scott
- github: github.com/adscott
- flickr: flic.kr/adsphoto
- 500px: 500px.com/adamscott
- Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Time Lapse Test
- iPhone Time Lapse
- Stunning landscape photography by Peter Zeglis
- Random Excellence - Kevin O'Mara
- A month of black and white
- Beijing Traffic
- Flickr vs Vimeo
- Simple levitation
- Random Excellence - MacArthur.K
- Random Excellence - Udit Manektala
- LX3 with a viewfinder
- Olympus Trip 35 - Initial Impressions
- Are you too tall?
- Shoot some film
- Time lapse - Part 2 - Animating images
- Bringing back pinhole
- Time lapse - Part 1 - Generating image sequences